Tuesday 11th February 2020
9:30am-11:30am Cost: £50pp
For Headteachers, SLT, Teachers, Support Staff & Trainees.
This 2-hour module is designed for you if:
- You do not use Excel very often and would like to learn more in order to improve your performance and efficiency at work.
- You use Excel for a particular task but would like to know more about other basic functions in order to support your job role.
- You require the use of Excel for certain aspects of your job role.
What will it achieve?
As a delegate on this training you will be provided with the opportunity to learn about:
- Introduction to spreadsheets
- Working with numbers
- Data handling
- Data presentation
What does it involve?
The session will be held in our purpose-built Training Suite at Hawkley Hall High School, Wigan, and each delegate will be allocated a laptop of their own for use in the session.
- Getting to know your way around the application and how you can customise it
- Sorting and filtering
- Lookup and reference – looking up information in a basic table
- Graphs, charts, and presentation of work
- Number and data formatting
- You will have the opportunity to ask questions about any specific problems you may have.
To enrol, simply click on the link below to complete a booking form, and return to email@example.com
Alternatively call 01942 40 30 50 to speak with Sam or Sarah.