Tuesday 21st May 2019 3:30 – 5:30 pm £50pp per module
Who is it for?
All school staff are welcome – Headteachers, SLT, Teachers, Support Staff & Trainees.
This Twilight 2-hour module is designed for you if:
· You do not use Excel very often and would like to learn more in order to improve your performance and efficiency at work.
· You use Excel for a particular task but would like to know more about other functions in order to support your job role.
· You require the use of Excel for certain aspects of your job role.
As a delegate on this training you will be provided with the opportunity to learn about:
· Structuring Tables
· Selecting data with Conditional formatting using formulae
· Using Subtotals
· Using Quick Analysis
· You will have the opportunity to ask questions about any specific problems you may have.
· Tables and structuring Tables
· Advanced Conditional Formatting with formulae
· Grouping and filtering data
· Quick Analysis
To reserve a place please complete a booking form and return to firstname.lastname@example.org