Thursday 23rd January 2020 9.30am – 11.30am £50pp per module
Who is it for?
All school staff are welcome – Headteachers, SLT, Teachers, Support Staff & Trainees.
This 2-hour module is designed for you if:
- You do not use Excel very often and would like to learn more in order to improve your performance and efficiency at work.
- You use Excel for a particular task but would like to know more about other functions in order to support your job role.
- You require the use of Excel for certain aspects of your job role.
As a delegate on this training you will be provided with the opportunity to learn about:
- Creating and Managing Pivot Tables.
- Use Recommended Pivot Tables and Charts.
- Filter Pivot Tables with Slicers.
- You will have the opportunity to ask questions about any specific problems you may have.
- Table recap
- Create and manage Pivot Tables and Charts
- Using Slicers to filter Pivot Tables
- Recommended Pivot Tables and Pivot Charts
To book a place on this module, please complete a booking form and return to firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively you can phone the training suite and speak to Sam or Sarah if you have any queries.