Thursday 13th June 2019 3:30 – 5:30 pm £50pp per module
Who is it for?
All school staff are welcome – Headteachers, SLT, Teachers, Support Staff & Trainees.
This Twilight 2-hour module is designed for you if:
· You do not use Excel very often and would like to learn more in order to improve your performance and efficiency at work.
· You use Excel for a particular task but would like to know more about other functions in order to support your job role.
· You require the use of Excel for certain aspects of your job role.
As a delegate on this training you will be provided with the opportunity to learn about:
· Creating and Managing Pivot Tables
· Use Recommended Pivot Tables and Charts
· Filter Pivot Tables with Slicers
· You will have the opportunity to ask questions about any specific problems you may have.
· Table recap
· Create and manage Pivot Tables and Charts
· Using Slicers to filter Pivot Tables
· Recommended Pivot Tables and Pivot Charts
To reserve a place please complete a booking form and return to firstname.lastname@example.org