Suitable for Heads of year, all Teachers, TAs, Pastoral Workers and Behaviour Co-ordinators.
The aim of this training is –
· To offer your school a bespoke package which will include the following:
· Increasing understanding & strategies, creating more effective anti-bullying policies.
· Identifying the motivations and complexities of girl bullying
· Exploring and explaining the roles played by all pupils in fuelling and flaming girl bullying
· Considering the impact on the whole-school
· Discussing the imperative role that your school’s anti-bullying policy can play in helping to reduce and capture indirect bullying
· Mapping the links and social behaviours that are reflected in Cyberbullying, and surprisingly different!
· Clarification on the power games based on conditional friendship and social hierarchies
· Recognising and managing new trends in your school
What will the course achieve?
Unpick the intricacies of girl bullying issues within your school
Identify the difference between a fall-out and bullying
Recognise the power games of the girl bullying which include manipulating others, ostracism and social humiliation.
Examine the ‘collateral’ of girl bullying
Discuss the impact and insidious nature of cyber bullying, explore how to reduce the participation factor.
Cost: £189pp including lunch and refreshments.
9am start – 4pm finish