X 5 PLACES REMAINING
Wednesday 27th November 2019 (9.30am – 4pm)
This one day training enables delegates to develop an awareness of how to promote positive mental health and wellbeing, have an understanding of a range of mental health issues that can affect colleagues and students, and be able to provide effective support and sign-posting.
Ideal for Pastoral Staff, Line Managers, SLT, Headteachers, Office Managers, HR or anyone who has an interest in this particular field.
By the end of the session participants will be able to:
- Consider what the term “positive mental health and wellbeing” means and identify the factors that contribute to it
- Describe the factors that can contribute to the development of mental health problems
- Identify factors that can promote resilience and prevent the development of mental health problems
- Describe the main types of mental health problems, key symptoms and support / treatments used (this will include anxiety, phobias, obsessive compulsive disorder, post-traumatic stress disorder, depression, bi-polar disorder, schizophrenia and eating disorders such as anorexia nervosa and bulimia nervosa)
- Identify the services available for people with mental health problems and describe how to refer to appropriate professionals / agencies
- Explain how to provide effective support to people experiencing emotional and mental health distress.
The course costs just £149 for a full day’s training, including all resources, refreshments, lunch and certification.
Please complete our booking from to enrol COURSE BOOKING FORM 2019-20 or alternatively, call 01942 40 3050 to speak to Sam or Sarah.
You can also email email@example.com if you have any questions.