Learn from English leaders with a proven track record in achieving outstanding progress across KS3 and KS4.
Listen to the story of their journey to success and adapt their ideas to your school context.
Overview of the Day
- Coping with current changes and challenges in English (11—16)
- Improving GCSE results – contributing positively to the progress 8 measure
- Transition – KS2/KS3
- Y7 to Y11 – a 5 year journey (planning a KS3 curriculum ensuring students are KS4 ready)
- Assessment, marking and feedback leading to learning and progress
- Leading a successful and happy team
Returning to School
- The best resources and strategies to support your key areas
- Ideas for supporting and encouraging co-workers and colleagues
- Practical tasks to identify the next steps to take back in school
Upon successful completion of the training delegates will be issued with a certificate
Price £299 ( including lunch and refreshments)
£249 for additional delegates from the same establishment