11th March 2019 9am – 4pm approx.
£85pp, including all resources, refreshments and lunch
Although not all school employees will be expected to undertake risk assessments themselves, they may be asked to contribute to the process and will be expected to act always to protect their own health and safety and that of others.
For those who need to understand the principles of risk assessment.
- Main causes of accidents and ill health, and their implications for people in the workplace
- Legal requirements for risk assessment
Principles of risk assessment including:
- Hazards, risks and control measures
- The five steps of risk assessment
- The hierarchy of control
- Risk assessment review and record keeping
- Ability to contribute both to the maintenance of a safe work environment and to the process of formal risk assessment
- Understanding the legal requirements for risk assessments
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve a place