Next Course Dates:
Wednesday 13th January 2021 | 9:30am – 11:30am CANCELLED
For Headteachers, SLT, Teachers, Support Staff & Trainees.
This 2-hour module is designed for you if:
- You do not use Excel very often and would like to learn more in order to improve your performance and efficiency at work.
- You use Excel for a particular task but would like to know more about other basic functions in order to support your job role.
- You require the use of Excel for certain aspects of your job role.
What will it achieve?
As a delegate on this training you will be provided with the opportunity to learn about:
- Introduction to spreadsheets
- Working with numbers
- Data handling
- Data presentation
What does it involve?
The session will be held virtually via Zoom. Details on how to access the course will be provided via email 48 hours prior to event.
- Getting to know your way around the application and how you can customise it
- Sorting and filtering
- Lookup and reference – looking up information in a basic table
- Graphs, charts, and presentation of work
- Number and data formatting
- You will have the opportunity to ask questions about any specific problems you may have.
The price of this course is £50.00 per person. To book, simply complete a booking form using the link:
Alternatively, email: email@example.com