Thursday 14th November 2019 9:30am – 11:30 am Cost: £50pp per module
Who is it for?
All school staff are welcome – Headteachers, SLT, Teachers, Support Staff & Trainees.
· You do not use Excel very often and would like to learn more in order to improve your performance and efficiency at work.
This 2-hour module is designed for you if:
· You use Excel for a particular task but would like to know more about other functions in order to support your job role.
· You require the use of Excel for certain aspects of your job role.
As a delegate on this training you will be provided with the opportunity to learn about:
· Controlling and navigating large spreadsheets
· Protecting the integrity of sheets
· Connecting to external sheets and files
· Highlighting data with Conditional formatting tools
· You will have the opportunity to ask questions about any specific problems you may have.
· Freezing sheets
· Protecting sheets and Workbooks
· Relative and Absolute references recap
· More advanced functions
· Linking worksheets and Files
· Overview of Conditional Formatting
To book your place please complete a booking form (by clicking on the link above) and return to email@example.com
Alternatively, call 01942 40 30 50 to speak with Sam or Sarah.