Next course date to be confirmed
All school staff are welcome to attend this session – Headteachers, SLT, Teachers, Support Staff & Trainees.
Who is it for?
This 2-hour module is designed for you if:
· You use Excel for a particular task but would like to know more about other functions in order to support your job role.
· You require the use of Excel for certain aspects of your job role.
As a delegate on this training you will learn about:
· Controlling and navigating large spreadsheets
· Protecting the integrity of sheets
· Connecting to external sheets and files
· Highlighting data with Conditional formatting tools
· You will have the opportunity to ask questions about any specific problems you may have.
· Freezing sheets
· Protecting sheets and Workbooks
· Relative and Absolute references recap
· More advanced functions
· Linking worksheets and Files
· Overview of Conditional Formatting
The price of this course is £50.00 per person. To book, simply complete a booking form using the link:
Alternatively, email: firstname.lastname@example.org