Tuesday 17th December 2019
9:.30am – 11.30 am
Who is it for?
All school staff are welcome – Headteachers, SLT, Teachers, Support Staff & Trainees.
This 2-hour module is designed for you if:
- You do not use Excel very often and would like to learn more in order to improve your performance and efficiency at work.
- You use Excel for a particular task but would like to know more about other functions in order to support your job role.
- You require the use of Excel for certain aspects of your job role.
As a delegate on this training you will be provided with the opportunity to learn about:
- Structuring Tables
- Selecting data with Conditional formatting using formulae
- Using Subtotals
- Using Quick Analysis
You will have the opportunity to ask questions about any specific problems you may have.
- Tables and structuring Tables
- Advanced Conditional Formatting with formulae
- Grouping and filtering data
- Quick Analysis
To book a place please complete a booking form below and return to firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively, please call 01942 403050 to speak with Sam or Sarah if you have any queries.