Facilitator Development Training
£200 pp including resources, lunch on day 1 and refreshments.
This course will help you become familiar with the skills and techniques required to become an effective facilitator of professional learning to enhance teaching and learning. It will develop both your competence and confidence in carrying out this role.
* Learn about the principles of facilitation and how they can be applied through professional learning.
* Learn about the role of the facilitator in challenging and developing colleagues to reflect on their own professional development of teaching and learning.
* Learn about a variety of practical strategies you can use to structure meaningful teacher dialogue and share good practice.
* Reflect on how to structure whole school staff professional learning underpinned by in-house facilitation for your setting.
* Reflect on key research into effective professional learning
* Consider the potential of facilitated learning as a tool for enhancing internal networks for sharing good practice.
* Consider methods for evaluating the impact of facilitated learning.
The Course is facilitated by Matt Klinck and Michelle White.
Matt Klinck is the Deputy Head in charge of Teaching and Learning at Hawkley Hall High School. He is a trained facilitator of the NPML, NPQSL course and an SLE.
Michelle White is an SLE and a Lead Practitioner for Teaching and Learning at Hawkley Hall High School. She leads the NQT and RQT provision and an Action Research group within the school looking at enhancing and improving several areas of teaching and learning.
To reserve your place please download and complete the booking form below and return to email@example.com or call 01942 40 30 50 for further details.