2 Hour Training Session
Who is it for?
This 2-hour module is ideally designed for you if:
- You are new to Word and Outlook, maybe returning to work or have changed your job role
- You require the use of Word and Outlook for certain aspects of your job role
What does it involve?
The session will be held in our purpose-built Training Suite at Hawkley Hall High School, Wigan, and each delegate will be allocated a laptop of their own for use in the session.
What will it achieve?
As a delegate on this training you will be provided with the opportunity to learn about:
- Introduction to Word processing
- Creating and formatting document
- Previewing and Printing documents
- Using Outlook to: Create, send and reply to emails
- Using the Outlook calendar to organise your appointments/schedule
- Getting to know your way around the applications and how you can customise them
- Using Word to: Creating and modifying new and existing documents
- Use text formatting to enhance the document
- Use Page layouts, paragraph styles and Print/Preview documents
- Using Outlook to: Create new emails, respond to emails and set options
- Create calendar appointments to organise you day/week/month.
To book, simply complete a booking form using the link:
Alternatively, email: firstname.lastname@example.org