Due to the current pandemic, we have temporarily suspended our Room Hire service. We thank you for your patience on this matter and look forward to welcoming you back to Hawkley Hall Training Suite when safe to do so.
We offer rates that are exceptional value for money and our suites are available for as little as one hour, up to a full day. Choose the size of space – from small interview rooms to larger spaces for team workshops/training days – and book by the hour or day. Half Day 8:30-12:30 or 12:30 -4:30 – Full Day 8:30-4:30 (Flexibility can apply to these hours when booking, so please do make an enquiry if the times above do not suit your event)
Suite Rates:These rates include:
- Hire of the room
- Wi Fi
- Equipment and IT support
- One free serving of tea/coffee pp (subject to a minimum of x2 hours)
Optional Catering Rates:Optional costs (excluding VAT) per person per serving are:
- Tea /coffee – £1.00
- Tea /coffee and biscuits £1.25
- Tea /coffee and Danish Pastry – £1.50
- Danish Pastries – £0.80
- Bacon or Sausage Barms – £2.25
- Jug of cordial – £1.50 per litre jug
- Jug of chilled & filtered water – Free
- Selection of mini cream cakes – £0.80
- 2 Course cold buffet lunch with tea/ coffee/ cordial from £7.50
- Platter of sandwiches and crisps from £4.95 per person
- Premium two course cold buffet – £8.50
- Medium fruit bowl – £10.00 per bowl
Availability:Please contact us in order to discuss any dates that you have in mind to book any of the suites, so we can advise you on availability.
To Make a Booking:To book a meeting room please click on the link below form and complete the booking form: erms and Conditions
- Hawkley Hall Suite will treat reservations as provisional until it has received a signed confirmation form. It is the Hirer’s responsibility to check the form and to notify the centre as soon as possible of any errors.
- Payment is due immediately upon receipt of invoice.
- Once the signed confirmation is received the booking will be subject to a 100% cancellation charge, unless notified one week before the event is scheduled.
- The Hirer agrees to replace, or pay to the centre the cost of making good, any damage caused to the premises or equipment by the Hirer.
- The centre makes every effort to maintain internet access but cannot be held responsible for intermittent service beyond its control.